• Welcome to our forum. Feel free to discuss anything related to science fiction; in particular our great science fiction series. But we're open to all sorts of relevant subjects, because we'd like you to hang out and enjoy yourselves.

About Rockoids II: We're proud to announce that "Rockoids II: The Coming of the Protectors" is on sale and has gotten great reviews. Check out our Order page for the details. Both the print and Amazon Kindle versions are now available!

2021 Update: Some of you have asked if there will ever be another Rockoids novel, and the answer is that Grayson and Gene wrote a first draft and are considering its future direction.

Want to Talk About the Paranormal? Please visit the newly updated discussion forums for our popular radio program, The Paracast. Click here to begin.

The Beginnings

I was also a Dr. Strange fan. Would love to see Alan Moore pen a limited series.

I'm not too sure but I've been reading sci fi and fantasy since I was a teenager. I can't remember specifics from back then but at some point I discovered Asimov and read The Foundation Trilogy. After that I was hooked on Asimov and eventually read most of his works. As a freshman in college I took a sci fi lit course which introduced me to other authors. My memory from then includes The Left Hand of Darkness and Dune.

I'm not too sure but I've been reading sci fi and fantasy since I was a teenager. I can't remember specifics from back then but at some point I discovered Asimov and read The Foundation Trilogy. After that I was hooked on Asimov and eventually read most of his works. As a freshman in college I took a sci fi lit course which introduced me to other authors. My memory from then includes The Left Hand of Darkness and Dune.

My first science fiction came on TV decades ago, before I had a chance to read any books. I am old enough to remember "Captain Video" with Al Hodges, who was one of the actors who portrayed "The Green Hornet" on radio. I'm feeling old just writing about this. :)'

My first science fiction came on TV decades ago, before I had a chance to read any books. I am old enough to remember "Captain Video" with Al Hodges, who was one of the actors who portrayed "The Green Hornet" on radio. I'm feeling old just writing about this. :)'

As far as TV goes I would say my earliest memories are of Lost in Space. I used to watch it religiously as a kid.

I can't remember specifics from back then but at some point I discovered Asimov and read The Foundation Trilogy.

I recently reread The Hobbit after not picking it up since I was a teenager. After doing that I decided to reread the Foundation Trilogy after not reading since college. Even after all that time I am surprised by how much of the story is familiar.

As for me, my love for science fiction started when I read the books of Jules Verne, my favourite author. I can remember each specific details in his books, remember each character's name. And the love has been growing up with me, when I watched a lot of science films:D Still now, nothing can change that love

Back